From the past few months, there has been a lot of fluctuations in our climate, i.e. rains in winters, hailstorm in many parts of Maharashtra and then again rains in early summers. Now as summers have started there has already been a lot of fluctuations in the temperature already. With Temperatures touching 40 degrees celcius in many parts of Maharashtra one needs to take care of himself.
So to keep yourself fit and healthy kindly follow these steps:
1) Drink lots of water, keep yourself hydrated. Carry a water bottle with you when you are outside in the afternoon or late afternoon. Drink atleast 8 to 10 glasses of water to keep yourself hydrated. You can have normal tap water, coconut water, water with lemon squeezed in it, herbal tea and ice tea.
2) Kindly do light exercises either early morning or late evening. If you are working only in the Gym kindly spend some time outdoor in the sun to get vitamin D or to refresh yourself. Sit
3) Maintain a healthy diet this season. Include fruits, salads, shakes / juices. Include foods which are rich in vitamin C, cooling and light for your stomach. Avoid eating Oily, Spicy & Junk Food.
4) Take proper skin care keep your skin moisturized this summer. Use a branded moisturizer. Wash your face after you comeback to your home / office to protect it from pollution. Also it keeps your skin clean.
5) Take lighter meals and avoid eating till your stomach is full. Eat foods which will help in quick digestion.
6) Extensively make use of caps, umbrella when you are walking outside. Keep a wet napkin/cloth in your bag when you are out in peak heat time. You can keep it under your cap or on your neck to avoid getting a heat stroke.
Follow these tips to keep you healthy and fit this summer season.