Once you have vaccinated with the first dose of vaccine, the Government of India issues you a vaccination certificate which carries all your basic details.
Here`s how to download your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate:
Through Cowin website:
– Log on to www.cowin.gov.in
– Sign in with your registered mobile number
– Enter the One time Password received on the registered mobile number
– Once you log in, you can see the certificate tab parallel to Dose 1 on right side corner.
– Once you click on the certificate button, it will download a soft copy on your device or laptop or desktop.
Through Aarogya Setu App:
– Sign into the Aarogya Setu app using your mobile number
– Click on the Cowin tab at the top
– Click on the vaccination Certificate option
– Enter your 13 digit beneficiary reference-id
– Click Download button to get a soft copy of your certificate
Please note: Request you to not to share the certificate or 13 digit beneficiary reference id with anyone for your safety reasons.